A Great New Name. The Same Valuable Industry Knowledge.
Every fall, we invite our partners to hear from the experts before planning and budgeting for the year ahead. In the past, we've called this sold-out event our International Forum or our Tourism & Economic Forum, but neither of those felt accurate. As we started to plan this year's event, we looked at the trends and data we wanted to share and realized what we're most excited about—and what's most valuable to you, our partners—are the latest visitation and lodging forecasts.
That's why we're inviting you to join us on Thursday, Oct. 11, 2018, for our Visitor and Lodging Forecast Forum for Calendar Year 2019. The event may have a new name, but it will still give you the same opportunity to listen to expert, up-to-the-minute insights about what San Francisco's tourism industry can expect in the near future.
Check out our list of confirmed speakers, with more to be announced:
- Brett Allor, Sr. Director, Market Strategy & Research, San Francisco Travel Association
- Lynn Bruni-Perkins, Vice President, Global Marketing Communications, San Francisco Travel Association
- Hubertus Funke, Executive Vice President, Global Tourism Development, San Francisco Travel Association
- Tyler Gosnell, Director, Global Brand Strategy & Analytics, San Francisco Travel Association
- Aran Ryan, Director of Lodging Analytics, Tourism Economics
- Micah Weinberg, President, Bay Area Economic Institute
We hope to see you there!
- Date: Oct. 11, 2018
- Time: 8 a.m. - noon
- Location: Mission Bay Conference Center @ UCSF
1675 Owens St.
San Francisco, CA 94158
- Cost: $200 for partners, $250 for non-partners, $250 on-site registration
This event benefits our San Francisco Travel Foundation scholarship program. The Foundation supports educational programming that benefits San Francisco's future hospitality industry leaders.