We're thrilled for the return of our Annual Luncheon on Wednesday, December 1, 2021. Our event will take place from 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at The Regency Ballroom and we’re excited to announce that it is completely SOLD OUT.
Location: Regency Ballroom - 1300 Van Ness Ave. San Francisco, CA 94109
Our event will follow the most current San Francisco Department of Public Health guidelines for indoor events. We will require full proof of vaccination upon check-in and face masks must be worn at all times other than when eating/drinking.
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. - Reception at Social Hall (Located beneath The Regency Ballroom)
- Appetizers courtesy of Chris Evans Catering and Events
- Wine courtesy of Notre Vue Estate Winery & Vineyards
- Bloody Mary station courtesy of Tito’s Vodka
- 12:00 - 2:00 p.m. - Main Program (The Regency Ballroom)
- Opening Remarks – Joe D’Alessandro, President & CEO, San Francisco Travel Association
- Venue Welcome – Heather Vaughan, Director of Sales, The Regency Center & Warfield Theater
- Performance of “Mio Babbino Caro” – Breanna Sinclairé, operatic soprano
- Looking Ahead – Joe D’Alessandro
- Keynote – Mayor London N. Breed, City & County of San Francisco
- Civic Award Presentation – Joe D’Alessandro
- United Airlines Updates – Lori Augustine, Vice President, San Francisco Hub, United Airlines
- Lunch courtesy of Chris Evans Catering and Events with wine courtesy of Sonoma-Cutrer Vineyards
- Performance – Dear San Francisco: A High-Flying Love Story presented by The 7 Fingers and Club Fugazi
- Outgoing Board Chair Remarks – Jon Kimball, Area General Manager, Marriott International
- Incoming Board Chair Remarks – Ike Kwon, COO and Head of Government Affairs, California Academy of Sciences
- San Francisco Travel Foundation Scholarship – Kevin Carroll, President & CEO, Hotel Council of San Francisco
- Crystal Bridge Award – Joe D’Alessandro
- Silver Cable Car Award – Joe D’Alessandro
- Closing Remarks – Joe D’Alessandro
ReceptionAvocado Toast Crostini (Gluten free crostini available )
Savory Bread Pudding (Vegetarian)
Savory Bread Pudding
Chicken and Waffle Skewers
Lunch - served family style:
Charred lemon broccolini with fried garlic (Ve)
Dry herb rub flank steak with whole grain dijon chimichurri (GF)
Aleppo maple glazed salmon (GF)
Reception wine courtesy of Notre Vue Estate Winery & Vineyards
2019 Notre Vue Sparkling Rose of GSM
2019 Notre Vue Chardonnay Musqué
2019 Notre Vue Pinot Noir
Lunch wine courtesy of Sonoma-Cutrer Vineyards
2019 "The Cutrer" Chardonnay
2019 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir
The Regency Center Built in 1909, The Regency Center is considered the finest example of Scottish Rite temple architecture in the country, featuring Gothic, Neoclassic, and Beaux-Arts styles. This versatile San Francisco landmark offers three separate venues - The Regency Ballroom, Social Hall, and the Lodge - each with unique architectural characteristics and an array of accompanying rooms. Capacities range from 70 up to 1,000 with the entire facility accommodating up to 2,300 guests in combined occupancy. If you're planning your next event, then look no further. The Regency Center invites you and your guests to relax and indulge yourselves in this exceptional venue. Let the team at the Regency Center demonstrate why we they are the ideal setting for your next special event.
Last Wave Productions At Last Wave, we're all about celebrating every single day, every event, and living in gratitude. Events are beautiful celebrations of life and just like a beautiful wave, it comes and goes. It’s impermanence is what makes it so special. We understand the trust that our clients put into us. With a strong company culture, Last Wave brings passion, creativity and innovation to every project.
Levy From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences.
Chris Evans Events + Catering Chris Evans Events & Catering is a full service event and catering producer serving Northern California including Alameda, San Francisco, Contra Costa, Sonoma, Napa, Santa Clara, Marin, San Mateo, and Solano. We produce all types of events including weddings, corporate events, conferences, and fundraisers. We are California Comfort at our heart, while offering a diverse array of inspired global cuisines. Our extensive network of diverse and talented vendors and suppliers keep us on the cutting edge of event design, and allow us to honor a wide breadth of cultural traditions that make up the greatness of the beautiful Bay Area.
Club Fugazi Club Fugazi reemerges with an acrobatic love letter to our dear San Francisco. Created by Bay Area natives and modern circus collective The 7 Fingers co-founders Shana Carroll and Gypsy Snider, the intimate and immersive resident production will pay homage to the stunning beauty, storied characters, and astounding resilience of the City by the Bay.
Sonoma Cutrer Vineyards Sonoma-Cutrer is celebrating our 40th anniversary of making world class Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs. Our winery and tasting room is located in the Russian River Valley of Sonoma-County. We hope you'll make a reservation and come visit us on your next trip to the wine country so we can share our passion for wines with you.
Notre Vue - Estate Winery & Vineyards Notre Vue translates as Our View. Breathtaking is the expression shared upon a visit to Notre Vue Estate - a visit so awe inspiring that you take pause. That’s the view at Notre Vue which straddles the Russian River and Chalk Hill AVA’s and where our winemaker crafts our award winning wines from 16 different grape varieties grown on our own 710 acre Estate.
Misti Layne Photography San Francisco based photographer of storytelling and documentary wedding photography, meaningful family portraiture, connecting portraits for professionals, the standard to eclectic corporate events and everything in between.
Elle Inspired Productions A full service event production company by Elle Bronson. Curating exceptional creative experiences with expertise, passion, and laughs.
The San Francisco Bay Coffee Company San Francisco Bay Coffee Company is a family owned and operated roasting plant. Generation two is currently running the business. Our goal is to provide our customers with the best quality coffee. We hope you enjoy.