Make Your San Francisco Visit Simple with an Attraction Pass
San Francisco is home to a wide variety of attractions and activities, which can sometimes make it hard to decide what to see in a single trip. With an attraction pass such as San Francisco CityPASS, Go San Francisco Card, or San Francisco Sightseeing Pass, choices are made easier by pre-paying entry to a select list of options.
For one fee, CityPASS provides you one-time entry to four main attractions in the city, plus three-day unlimited cable car and Muni rides. Benefits include:
- CityPASS booklets are good for nine days, starting with your first day of use. So you can visit attractions at your own pace, and in any order.
- Includes the Aquarium of the Bay on PIER 39, California Academy of Sciences, and the de Young or the Exploratorium, plus a ride around the bay with Blue & Gold Fleet.
- Unlimited transportation on all Muni trolleys, buses and historic cable cars for three consecutive days.
- Savings of 42% or more vs. the cost of combined entry for each activity, plus the ability to skip the lines at certain attractions with your CityPASS ticket.
- Additional savings offered with partner coupons on shopping, dining and more.
The Go San Francisco Card offers a variety of multi-day and option package passes. Go Card partners with more than 25 attractions and activities, including top favorites like the de Young Museum and SFMOMA, unique options off the beaten path like an AT&T Park Tour or the San Francisco Dungeon, and many more.
- Choose what and where to visit as you go, based on a pre-selected combination of days and attractions.
- You can also Build Your Own pass with specific attractions, and use at your leisure with a 30-day window for use after your first redemption.
- Save up to 55% with an All-Inclusive Pass and choose from 28 attractions, or use an Explorer Pass for up to 50% savings on 3, 4, or 5 attractions.
- With the free Go City Card app, you can use your pass on your phone.
- Pre-packaged options such as a San Francisco Museum Pass or Golden Gate Park & San Francisco Zoo Pass can take the guesswork out of choosing a package and focus on your interests.
Choose how many days you have to visit - one, two, three, or five - and have access to all included Sightseeing Pass attractions. The San Francisco Sightseeing Pass saves you money while eliminating hassle. The pass offers popular attractions, unique and captivating tour options, and unique attractions ready to be discovered.
- Select the number of days you have for sightseeing - either one, two, three, or five - and have unlimited access to all included Sightseeing Pass attractions. Sightseeing Pass has over 18 attractions and tours, and a hop-on hop-off bus option to enjoy, including the de Young Museum and Legion of Honor, USS Hornet, Madame Tussauds wax museum , Wild SF Walking Tours , GoCar Tours, and much more.
- Sightseeing Pass is the only pass to offer a meal! Grab a gourmet burger at Burger Bar in shopping central Union Square with your pass.
- Simply show your pass at the first attraction to activate your plan. No need to log in, phone or email to activate.
- The more you see, the more you save. Savings can reach over 50% against normal adult ticket prices for five top attractions.
- If you are considering only a select few attractions and activities, the Flex Pass fits the bill. Select the number of attractions you want to visit - either 3, 4, or 5 - and have up to seven days to see them all. There is no limit to the number of attractions to visit in one day: see your attractions all in one day or over the course of the week once activated.
Still unsure of an attraction pass? Visitors looking to buy tickets to single attractions can take advantage of select discounts direct through San Francisco Travel. Check out our Buy Tickets page to view savings on a number of options.