What Is a Market Briefing?
San Francisco Travel's Market Briefings let our partners take a deep dive into topics that impact all of us in the tourism and hospitality community. We give you the opportunity to talk to the experts on our team and our knowledgable friends in the industry about the issues that matter to you and your business.
Working with Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA)
PCMA is the world's largest network of business events strategists, with more than 7,000 members and an audience of more than 50,000 individuals. San Francisco will be hosting PCMA's annual Convening Leaders conference in 2020.
At this Market Briefing, partners can learn about opportunities to gain exposure for their businesses and to connect with a vast network of global meetings and conventions of professionals.
- REGISTER NOW for the live class at San Francisco Travel on July 22, 2019.
Hear from the PCMA Convening Leaders experts on how to get involved with this program:
- Deirdre Lewis, Senior Director, Convention Services & Events, San Francisco Travel Association
- Tonya Almond, CMP, Vice President, Knowledge and Experience Design, PCMA
- Alison Milgram, CMP, DES, Director of Events, PCMA
- Susan Euritt, San Francisco Travel Sponsporship Consultant, PCMA
*Note: These events are only open to San Francisco Travel partners. Walk-ins, whether partners or not, will not be admitted.*
Interested in sponsoring one of our Partner Events? Click here for all the info about our sponsorship opportunities.