MYSF CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
Every year, more than 25 million new and returning visitors come to San Francisco from all over the world. You may be the first person they meet. The impression you make and excellent service you offer will make an important difference to their visit.
San Francisco Travel and Learn iT! teamed up to create a compelling interactive program with insider tips and tricks to help front-line hospitality employees assist visitors. MYSF is designed to empower tourism employees by providing current destination knowledge about San Francisco.
- Access to neighborhood and themed events for free.
- MYSF Insider: Emails with tourism industry updates giving you the inside scoop on what’s coming, as well as special offers and professional development opportunities.
- Employer accepted certification in tourism and destination expertise.
We're revamping the MYSF online course! Please check back here in February 2020 to take the course.
Questions? Contact the MYSF team at email@example.com
The MYSF program is more than just a certification; it's a community. We host a wide variety of events that are exclusive to MYSF graduates, where attendees can continue to learn with first-hand experience about San Francisco.
TOP 3 WAYS TO MAXIMIZE YOUR MYSF CERTIFICATION
1. Attend exclusive events to become an MYSF Insider or MYSF Professional. Learn more here.
2. Add your certification to your resume and let employers know.
3. Stay engaged in the MYSF Community: Win prizes and access to special offers.
MYSF Neighborhood Events:
Additional Resources for MYSF Graduates
Dive deeper into San Francisco’s neighborhoods. Here are additional resources for subjects not covered in our training:
- MYSF Insider Tips
- MYSF Insider Newsletter - Industry & Destination Updates
- SF Gov - Park Smart Program
MYSF Featured Employers
See which other Bay Area businesses are participating in MYSF.