Outdoor Movie Night at PIER 39
Grab your blankets and head to PIER 39 for Outdoor Movie Night, held the last Friday of every month through September in 2017. Before the show, get a bite to eat at one of PIER 39's restaurants, or take advantage of special giveaways and Movie Night discounts at participating businesses. At sundown, settle in for a free screening of one of your favorite films.
Movie Night is just one part of PIER 39's 39-week long anniversary celebration. Visit pier39.com/39 to learn more.
Check out the Outdoor Movie Night schedule below, and be sure to visit pier39.com to see the list of Movie Night discounts*
Upcoming Outdoor Movie Night Schedule
- Friday, May 26 at 8:30 p.m. on the East Park Lawn - The Princess Diaries
- Friday, June 30 at 8:30 p.m. on the East Park Lawn - The Parent Trap
- Friday, July 28 at 8:30 p.m. on the East Park Lawn - Mrs. Doubtfire
- Friday, Aug. 25 at 8 p.m. on the East Park Lawn - Inside Out
- Friday, Sept. 29 at 7:15 p.m. on the East Park Lawn - The Pursuit of Happyness
Event and event activities are weather permitting and subject to change without notice. Movie Night location subject to change. *Restrictions apply, see discount list for more details.