Our Partner Business Exchanges are a fun and casual way to network with other members of the travel and tourism community. Held at different venues throughout the city, with light bites and beverages to enjoy, the Partner Business Exchange is a great opportunity to make valuable connections.
Feel the Flower Power at the Conservatory of Flowers
We are very excited to be hosting our next Partner Business Exchange at the Conservatory of Flowers in Golden Gate Park. Not only is it a beautiful setting for a warm, summer night; but once the sun goes down, we'll be treated to the incredible Summer of Love-themed light show currently illuminating the landmark building. It's a sight you have to see to believe, and it will be the perfect finale to a night of networking, food and wine.
- Date: Aug. 23, 2017
- Time: 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Location: The Conservatory of Flowers
100 John F. Kennedy Dr.
San Francisco, CA 94118
- Cost: $35 for partners; $45 for non-partners; $50 on-site registration
Conservatory of Flowers • Best Beverage Catering • Cartoon Guys • Her Rebel Highness Productions • Humphry Slocombe Ice Cream • Liana Estates • The Lux Productions • Magic Bus Experience • Purity Organic • San Francisco Brewers Guild featuring Magnolia Brewery • Small Potatoes Catering • SnapFiesta • Suite Treatments
With photography by Blaze Event Photography and live music from The Presidiots.
Be the first to know
Been here before?
Check out photos from past Partner Business Exchanges:
- May 9, 2017: Hard Rock Café
- Feb. 8, 2017: Fogo de Chão
- Oct. 18, 2016: The Chapel
- July 19, 2016: SPiN San Francisco
- Apr. 12, 2016: Lucky Strike
- March 3, 2016: The Wattis Room at San Francisco Symphony
- Nov. 19, 2015: Beatbox SF
- Sept. 24, 2015: Legion of Honor
- April 2, 2015: CLIFT Hotel
- Jan. 14, 2015: The Masonic
- Nov. 20, 2014: Hornblower Cruises & Events
- Sept. 25, 2014: Presidio Officers' Club (2 Dudes & A Booth headshots)
- June 26, 2014: San Francisco Travel Open House at One Front Street