Our Partner Business Exchanges are a fun and casual way to network with other members of the travel and tourism community. Held at different venues throughout the city, with light bites and beverages to enjoy, the Partner Business Exchange is a great opportunity to make valuable connections.
A Summer PBX!
Before we close out our fiscal year, we're having another Partner Business Exchange! Join us at The Pearl on Wednesday, June 21. Round-trip transporation will be provided by Big Bus Tours. Pick-up/drop-off locations will be at Macy's Union Square (5 p.m. departure, 7:15 p.m. return) and Fisherman's Wharf (4:30 p.m. departure, 7:15 p.m. return).
- Date: June 21, 2017
- Time: 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Location: The Pearl
601 19th St.
San Francisco, CA 94107
- Cost: $35 for partners; $45 for non-partners; $50 on-site registration
Be the first to know
Big Bus Tours • China Live • Got Light • Lemonade • Lucky Strike • McCalls Catering & Events • Original Joe's • The Pearl • Purity Organic • San Francisco Brewers Guild • San Francisco Chamber of Commerce • San Francisco Giants • SnapFiesta
Been here before?
Check out photos from past Partner Business Exchanges:
- May 9, 2017: Hard Rock Café
- Feb. 8, 2017: Fogo de Chão
- Oct. 18, 2016: The Chapel
- July 19, 2016: SPiN San Francisco
- Apr. 12, 2016: Lucky Strike
- March 3, 2016: The Wattis Room at San Francisco Symphony
- Nov. 19, 2015: Beatbox SF
- Sept. 24, 2015: Legion of Honor
- April 2, 2015: CLIFT Hotel
- Jan. 14, 2015: The Masonic
- Nov. 20, 2014: Hornblower Cruises & Events
- Sept. 25, 2014: Presidio Officers' Club (2 Dudes & A Booth headshots)
- June 26, 2014: San Francisco Travel Open House at One Front Street