San Francisco is a popular destination for meetings and conventions—and rightfully so! With our steady weather, unbeatable food, breathtaking scenery, and vibrant culture, your attendees will never run out of things to do.
We know hotels are always top of mind for planners, whether they are looking for rooms to book for their attendees or spaces to hold events. Be sure to bookmark this page, where we'll provide regular updates about the hotel openings and renovations in San Francisco that all planners should know.
Don't forget: San Francisco Travel can connect you with hotels all over the Bay Area. Contact our Convention Sales team for more information.
Grand Hyatt at SFO (55 South McDonald Rd.)
Step off the AirTrain and into the lobby of Grand Hyatt at SFO, where you will enjoy luxurious rooms with stunning views of the bay and airport through soundproof floor-to-ceiling windows. Savor traditional sushi or have a drink with friends in their bar without ever leaving the airport, or take BART to the heart of San Francisco in half an hour.
The Grand Hyatt at SFO features:
- 351 rooms.
- 5,760-square-foot Grand Ballroom, featuring natural light and a pre-function area.
- 544-square-foot boardroom.
The Clift Royal Sonesta (495 Geary St.)
Designed for beauty, adaptability, and convenience, The Clift is a place that reveals the past and embraces the accelerating pace of the future.
The Clift Royal Sonesta features:
- 250 rooms.
- 12,524 sq. ft. of flexible event space.
- 11 meetng and breakout rooms.
Marriott SOMA Mission Bay Hotel
Marriott SOMA Mission Bay Hotel will bring a comfortable space for guests and new energy to the neighborhood at Third and Channel streets in Mission Bay.
The Marriott Mission Bay Hotell will feature:
- 250 rooms spead across 17 stories, including multiple suites.
- A rooftop lounge and garden.
The Clancy, Autograph Collection
Located where San Francisco's beautiful view meets its adventerous intellect, this hotel will stand as a beacon by offering a bold mix of alluring charisma, delightful swagger and comforting domesticity.
The Clancy, Autograph Collection will feature:
- 405 rooms.
- An assortment of flexible venue spaces, as well as expert meeting planner services.
The Line Hotel will feature:
- 236 rooms.
- Four distinct dining experiences, including a landscaped rooftop solarium with panoramic views of the city.
- Dedicated space for the local non-profit theater company, Magic Theater.