See San Francisco the Fun Way with Go City Card
San Francisco has a well-deserved reputation for a wealth of outdoor activities, unique landscapes, iconic architecture, world-class museums and more. Go City Card makes visiting The City by the Bay even more fun with discounted access to many attractions and activities. It's perfect for any visitor, whether you're traveling with kids, on a romantic getaway, meeting with friends, or going solo.
Popular attractions in San Francisco and beyond available with Go City Card include:
- AT&T Ballpark Tour: Go behind-the-scenes at an architectural and sporting icon in San Francisco, the home of the San Francisco Giants.
- Hop on Hop Off Big Bus San Francisco Tour: A must for first-time visitors, a Big Bus tour is a great way to see all the top sights.
- The Walt Disney Family Museum: Find animation, innovation, and invention at this unique museum in the Presidio, highlighting the life of Walt Disney.
- Asian Art Museum: Home to one of the most complete and renowned collections of Asian art in the world, this museum in the Civic Center neighborhood has artifacts from as far back as 6,000 years ago.
- One All-Day Comfort Bike Rental by Blazing Saddles: Exploring the city by bike is favorite pastime for visitors and locals. Choose from a variety of self-guided tours or explore on your own.
- California's Great America: Head down into the heart of Silicon Valley for a fun adventure at the Bay Area's most exciting theme park.
- de Young Museum: A showcase for American art from the 17th to 21st centuries, located in the heart of Golden Gate Park. Visit here and get same-day entrance to the Legion of Honor museum as well.
- Madame Tussauds San Francisco: Get up close and personal with your favorite celebrities from film, music, sports, and Bay Area icons at this family favorite.
- Golden Gate Bay Cruise with Red & White Fleet: A one-hour cruise from Fisherman's Wharf that sails under the Golden Gate Bridge and circles notorious Alcatraz Island.
- San Francisco Zoo & Gardens: An exotic oasis in the Sunset, home to more than 1,000 endangered, rescued and exotic animals.
These are just a few of the many attractions available. Click here to see even more attractions available during your trip. With an All-Inclusive Pass from Go City Card, you can save up to 60% on 28 attractions—or as many you can visit—in one, two, three, or five calendar days in a row. Simply use your pass on your phone or print it out in advance of your trip.
Go City Card also offers an Explorer Pass, for those wanting to focus on attractions rather than your length of stay. Simply choose a three, four, or five attraction package and save up to 45%. Explorer Passes are valid for 30 days from your first attraction visit; choose from 26 attractions.
Want to save even more? Sign up for Go City Card's newsletter and save an extra 5% off All-Inclusive or Explorer Pass purchase. More information can be found here.
Need a simple option? Go City Card also offers a two attraction Build Your Own Pass. Just choose two attractions from 37 options and save 20%. Or, choose a pre-packaged San Francisco Pass, focused on key museums, or the Golden Gate Park and San Francisco Zoo & Gardens attractions.
Get started on your trip today!