San Francisco Travel Public Relations
Many meetings and conventions include noteworthy speakers and newsworthy announcement that may be of interest to the media. Our public relations department is able to provide:
- The most recent edition of the San Francisco Bay Area Media List available in Excel.
- Consultation on possible story angles relative to your association or meeting topic and popular subjects in the San Francisco Bay Area that can attract the interest of local journalists. The media is nearly always interested in trends, new consumer products, research, statistics and consumer technology.
- Suggestions of local reporters who may be interested in covering your event. For example, some journalists specialize in international trade, culinary trends and medical news.
- Guidelines on writing press releases and conducting interviews.
- At the beginning of each month, we send a press release announcing the major conventions coming to San Francisco in the following month. If you would like your event included in this press release, please let us know.
For further information, please contact Laurie Armstrong at email@example.com.
Street Pole Banners
Promote your event with high visibility street pole banners. The San Francisco Travel Association maintains the permit for select poles for banner placement around Moscone Convention Center including Howard Street between 3rd and 4th Streets and 4th Street between Howard and Mission Streets.
Find out more about our Street Pole Banner Program HERE
Other Media Channels
Other mediums are available for you to spread the word locally about your upcoming event or convention.
Clear Channel Airports & Outdoor
Clear Channel Outdoor is the world's largest outdoor advertising company with close to one million displays in 45 countries across 5 continents. Address: 555 12th Street, Suite 950, Oakland CA, 94607
Website: http://www.clearchanneloutdoor.com| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Expo Vision Partners, Inc.
Primary Contact: Ms. Pam Deitz Vice President
Address: 1380 Garnet Avenue, Suite E442
San Diego, CA 92109-3013
Phone: 800-286-3976 | Fax: 858-273-6223
Exclusive advertising contractor with back lit displays and brochure distribution throughout Moscone Center.
Van Wagner Outdoor
Primary Contact: Greg Donner, Senior Account Executive
Address: 34 Campbell Place
Danville, CA 94526
Phone: 415-298-9043, 818-508-8893 | Fax: 818-508-8893
Fourth largest outdoor advertising company and the largest privately held in United States. Offering excellent and different outdoor signage at incredible prices. Embarcadero Center to walls.